Let me make things as clear as possible.. William Darcy, I don’t wanna be just friends.
Via they say it's hip to be square
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
Tracey and Teresa both tagged me for this.
I just did another post and tagged 11 people. I’m tagging NOBODY.
1) The Trouble with Jenny’s Ear by Oliver Butterworth
it’s a children’s book that nobody has ever heard of. Jenny has two old twin brothers who like to tamper with electronics. There’s an accident and now Jenny can hear people’s thoughts. She uses her power to go on a quiz show and win enough money to save the neighborhood hill where all the children play.
2) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
It was the best in the series. I read it in 7 hours. Simple as that.
3) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Young adult book about a popular girl who has everything and then dies…only to wake up and it’s the same day. She never gets an explanation and everything she does has consequences. So good.
4) Hate List by Jennifer Brown
The main character and her boyfriend write a list of people they hate in high school. He comes to school one morning and starts shooting the people on the list. She is shot too and has to deal with the aftermath. Very powerful
5) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
6) The Beach by Alex Garland
I love this book. There’s a secret island that the main character travels to and lives there for awhile. The movie SUCKED and they changed a shit ton. Read the book. Don’t see the movie
7) The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Kate Rorick and Bernie Su
It’s the last book I read and it gave me feels
8) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This book speaks to me and I relate to it way too much. Haha.
9) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
My life is ruined from this now
10) If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Gayle Forman writes so raw and this book has stayed with me since I read it over a year ago. She’s in a car accident with her family and she’s the only survivor but stuck in limo…trying to figure out if she should stay alive or go with her family.
magsdev tagged me
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. Band or DJ? Band, I guess.
2. Current favorite song? What do the kids listen to these days? I don’t know the current hip songs. I’ll go with anything by Regina Spektor
3. Favorite Disney movie? Tie between Tarzan and Mulan
4. Are you afraid of anything? Plenty
5. Potential names for future children? If you already have kids what are their names? Never having kids! Mwuwhahahah
6. Guilty pleasure snack? Cheez-its. Literally eating them right now
7. A funny story you’d like to share? I once had a girl come into the library and tell me that she just finished The Diary of Anne Frank and was wondering if there was anything else by her. I stared at her for a moment before she realized what she said and she just walked away from the desk
8. First concert you went to without parental guidance? Uhhh. I’ve been to an insane amount of instrumental concerts but no rock concerts.
9. Movie you’re excited is coming to theaters soon? Horns.
10. Favorite book series? Harry Potter
11. WHAT TIME IS IT?! 9:45 pm
1) Favorite movie of all time?
2) Favorite TV show from the 90s
3) What is your ultimate OTP?
4) What fanfic will you rec to any person because it’s so good?
5) Favorite childhood memory?
6) What is your favorite kids book?
7) Do you have any siblings?
8) Movie you hate so much that you refuse NEVER to watch it
9) Favorite color?
10) One place you would love to go no matter the price
11) Favorite dessert.
You don’t realize how alone you are until you’re staying up every night thinking about things you should never think of and you cant tell anybody because you have nobody to tell.– (via naayr)
(Source: phyxiated)Via starchaserxoxo
I haven’t loved a dancer on SYTYCD SO MUCH since Mark Kanemura and Neil Haskell.
Ricky Ubeda is a GORGEOUS dancer.
let’s play another tag meme thing! put each word into your tags and see what pops up:
literally wtf the fuck
I DON’T USE THE WORD WIZARD LIGHTLY BUT
Via Sorry for all the GOT
I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that’s all they do. They don’t pull away. They don’t look at your face. They don’t try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it.– Jenna, Waitress (via emtc)
(Source: wordsthat-speak)Via starchaserxoxo
internet friends are kinda like illegally downloaded friends. you don’t get the physical copy but you still get all the great content